JUMPSTART STUDENTS — ENHANCE YOUR PRACTICE
OFFER CLIENTS A SOLUTION THAT ADDRESSES THE MUSCULAR SYSTEMS ROLE IN THEIR CHRONIC PAIN AND INJURY
OBJECTIVELY EVALUATE, IDENTIFY, AND ADJUST BIOMECHANICAL AND MUSCULAR IMBALANCES WITHIN THE HUMAN BODY
SEE HOW CERTAIN FORMS OF EXERCISE MAY LEAD TO DYSFUNCTION AND HOW TO CORRECT IT
This 6-day program has three intensive modules: Lower Body, Upper Body, and Trunk & Spine. This series is the foundation to Muscle Activation Techniques™, and an introduction to the neurophysiology, biomechanics, and practical application of MAT™.
- Teach therapists and trainers how to objectively evaluate and identify biomechanical imbalances within the human body.
- Understand how biomechanical imbalances lead to repetitive stress and chronic overuse injuries.
- Fill in the missing link within the exercise continuum.
- Create an awareness that certain forms of exercise may lead to dysfunction.
- Give therapists and trainers a system to check whether their treatment is working or not.
- Examine how muscle tightness is secondary to muscle weakness.
- Show how to identify and eliminate positional weaknesses that may lead to injury or further compensation.
Saturday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Sunday*: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Course dates and curriculum:
Lower Body Module: July 29-30, 2017
Upper Body Module: August 26-27, 2017
Trunk & Spine Module: September 23-24, 2017
MAT™ JUMPSTART TESTING: All students who have taken all three Jumpstart modules are eligible to take the Jumpstart Test in an effort to become MAT™ JUMPSTART CERTIFIED. Jumpstart Certification testing is conducted at the end of the Trunk and Spine module during each series. If you select the paid in full Jumpstart series option, you will not need to make this additional payment for your exam.
Use coupon code VTA to save 5% or save up to $57